This policy is effective from: 15/03/2020.
Latest Update to this policy: 24/03/2020.
Please make sure to read our Privacy and Terms first.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our Services. If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Services or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access. This policy may change as we grow and evolve, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
- Keep password and all other login information safe.
- Do not re-use the same password on several different websites.
- Make sure to read, are OK and comply with our Privacy and Terms.
- Make sure that you comply with any laws and regulations applicable to you.
- Only upload and share Data you own and for which you have all the required rights under the laws, regulations and contractual obligations applicable to you.
- Use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to and use of the Services.
- Keep an eye on your account to make sure that there are no unauthorized activities there and that your account is used as in compliance with our Privacy and Terms.
- Notify us if you think your account or your credentials have been compromised (theft of your password, unauthorized use of your account, etc…)
- Share you credentials with another person.
- Authorize another person to access your account on your behalf.
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam.
- Use contact or other user information obtained from the Services to contact Users outside of the Services without their express permission.
- Place any advertisements in NoDeposit.io.
- Impersonate any person other than you.
- Misrepresent your association or affiliation to any entity, person or organization.
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”.
- Use the service to store or transmit data or material which may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s Intellectual Property, is unlawful or not intended for the purpose of managing issues and communicating around issues in real estate property(ies) you are associated with.
- Attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or network.
- Attempt to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services.
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces; examples: no “scraping”, no creation of accounts in bulk.
- Sub license, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Services.
- Use the Services in any manner that may harm minors.
- Access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.